Friday, July 09, 2004

Hmm.
So I'm listening to the light rock station today and that "havin' a party" song by Rod Stewart comes on. The lyrics, I noticed, are as follows
We're havin a party/dancing to the music/played by the DJ/on the radio/ Cokes are in the ice box/popcorn's on the table/
and im thinking to myself, Wow Rod, that sounds like a blast I'll be right over. Not that Im trying to say that you have to have alcohol to have fun but.. that sounds like Square's Night Out. Yes, I just said 'squares'. Im just that cool.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

My mom doesn't like you anymore. She loves Rod Stewart, and anything said to weaken his image is evil. If that party isn't good enough for you perhaps you could "Bring over some of your old Motown Records/We'll put the speakers in the window and we'll go/ on the roof and listen to the Miracles/echo to the alley down below."

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joseph said...

Hey, don't worry about covering the cost of a second DVD. I do want to know when you plan on leaving for New York. I'm coming up to Kalamazoo on the 24th and I was hoping to see you guys before you left. If you'll be around I'll just bring you a second copy, if not I can mail it.

Laters