Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I spend a lot of time in absolutely ridiculous thought patterns. For instance, this morning's thoughts while getting ready.
I need my eyebrows waxed. If I go to a salon to get my eyebrows waxed they'll tell me I need to get my hair fixed. I need to get my hair fixed. It's too expensive to get your hair cut out here. I'll wait till I go home. That's too long away. Maybe I'll go home on spring break after all and get my hair cut. (Enter Logic) Laura, It's more expensive to buy a $150 plane ticket to get your hair cut than it is to just get it cut for $30 here. Oh. That's true.

Other favorites-
Upon hearing a fire truck I wonder if my building is on fire
When I park on a relatively flat street Should I put my emergency break on? What if my car rolls backward and kills someone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just get a brush cut. Thats what I do, so when you get up in the morning, all you have to do is wash your hair and thats it. Its great. Just do it.

Your uncle Mitch!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...cuz the only benefit of coming home is to get your haircut. I mean, it's not like you have family out here or anything...

here are my thought patters:
laura sucks. yea, thats true

thank you and goodbye

Anonymous said...

Umm...so I've been reading up on the middle Winther's life and the banter going on here and I have to say....bravo Winthers, you make for some very entertaining times when I'm bored and have nothing to do but have to be quiet because Dan is napping for the millionth time that day, so thank you Laura for giving me something to laugh at (not that you haven't ALWAYS given me something to laugh at).

Andrew David Woolcock