Wednesday, February 08, 2006

'Th' is a building block of the English language.

Can someone explain to me what the heck is so hard about the name 'Winther'? Because no one can seem to pronounce it. I know it's my name and all, but it looks pretty basic to me. Last week, I went to the eye doctor. The prescription he wrote is made out to 'Linda Winter'. Okay, so that guy's a tool. But, also, they finally, FINALLY fixed my buzzer, and what name did they write beside my buzzer thing upstairs? 'MacInnis and Winters'. My name is written correctly on the the mailbox two feet away from the buzzer. Th, people, Th.

7 comments:

academicecs said...

RUDE! I say, send them a monk-email and let them have it!!!!!!!

Andrew said...

Dear Laura,

No offense, but you have it easy. A little mix-up with the "t" and "th"...that's nothing. Try having the last name WOOLCOCK--one day with that name and you'd be crawling back to Winther in no time.

god I'm never gonna get married.

Love,
Andrew

Joseph said...

My last name backwards in "lle crap."

Also, people spell it Parcells, Parcel, Purcell, Parlell, Parsell...

Sara said...

I want to know where Bill Cosby went. He wasn't making the grade anymore for the picture page?

Lola said...

I don't know where Bill went, he just disappeared one day. Maybe he went to get some Jello Puddin Pops.

Lola said...

Andrew-
Okay. You win. No contest:)

Sara said...

what. the. crap. is. going. on. with. your. avatar?