Sunday, January 13, 2008

And I guess that's why they call it the blues!
TIME ON MY HANDS!
Could be time spent with you-oo!

Good song.

Took Erin and Joe's engagement pictures today and I'm super excited about getting them back. Getting them back because, in the move, Rob and I seem to have lost the charger for the digital camera, so I took all the pictures with an actual film camera* (8 rolls!). Which I'm far more comfortable with than a digital camera anyways. Who gets that digital camera focus thing? Not me. Anticipated favorite: went to the Kalamazoo Library, stole a book cart and took pictures of Joe pushing Erin around through the stacks. Classily, though. It's going to be awesome. Don't hate on my pictures.

I'm taking a photography class @ KVCC this semester, and this time I'm actually going to pay attention when they talk about aperature, shutter speed and ISO. I swear.

*actual film camera donated by Gordy. His phrase was "borrowed from" but, after 6 years, "donated by" is probably more appropriate.

2 comments:

academicecs said...

Since I'm not going to be around much longer, go ahead and keep it.

Lola said...

Oh, you're hilarious. No, seriously, that's really funny.

Say it again and see what happens.