Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A hot dog is delicious all on its own, but what really makes a hot dog delicious is when you wrap it in something. For instance, a month or so ago, Joe P. and I were at the mall and they were giving out samples of hot dogs wrapped in soft pretzel. It was amazing.

On Monday, I was waiting for my class to start, so I went over to the Einstein Bros. bagel place on campus. I don't think we have very many Einstein Bros. in Michigan, or at least I've never seen any, but it reminded me of last spring when I went to visit Lily in St. Louis and had a hot dog wrapped in a bagel. Also delicious.

This time, though, I just had some Chicken Noodle soup. Because hot dogs wrapped in miscellaneous carbs may be delicious, but they are almost never healthy, just to warn you.

1 comment:

slb said...

i assure you: i'm in that einstein bros. nearly every time i'm on campus. they have einstein bros. in maryland; i love them. so the campus one reminds me of home.

they have this faux-broccoli sharp cheddar soup (i say "faux" b/c the base/broth is an unnatural orange and i suspect it's made of cheetos powder and not "sharp cheddar" at all) that i love to eat with a plain bagel and a pepsi. so far, it's the unhealthiest i've eaten since '08 began. i'm trying to improve my health. heh.