Monday, August 08, 2005

Help me, Rhonda, Help, Help, me Rhonda...

In sad news, Rhonda Honda is closing in on her last days with me.. As of tonight she has been donated to a charitable organization that will come tow her away while I stand in the middle of the road waving my last goodbye.

She's actually still OK, but something like a muffler or a catalytic converter, something that sounds innocent enough but will end up costing me a million trillion dollars, needs to be replaced and is making her sound like a go cart. Don't get me wrong, I like go carts. But she isn't going to make it back to Michigan, anyhow, so I figure I'll donate her now while she's still running and I can get a good tax credit for her...

Tune in Friday for the special tribute blog- "Keep on Truckin': The Laura and Rhonda story." You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll realize I have too much time on my hands...

1 comment:

Lola said...

No dude, I'm going to make Curtis pay for all your medical bills, fix you and then you can come back to our granny abode and we can hang. Duh.