Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Brush With Greatness

So, I'm always complaining because it seems that everyone and their mom runs into famous people all over the place, but me? Not once. Today, I have met someone famous.
BIG TIME FAMOUS.
That's right, today, while sitting in the damn airport, waiting on my flight to Flint which is delayed by 3 HOURS (it doesn't even take 3 hours to DRIVE from Detroit to Flint!), I saw Danny and Melinda from The Real World: Austin, along with their tiny dog in a sweater (don't get me started on animals in clothes...)
I think it's important to note that I've never seen these people before in my life, the only reason I even knew they were anyone famous was because the 40 year old woman behind me couldn't get over it. She talked about it for 15 minutes, then she went over and talked to them, and then she called everyone she knew and told them.
Seriously, though. It was so, like... magical. I think Danny and I totally had a moment.



1 comment:

Andrew said...

You're SO lucky! I just saw those two in their most recent movie and then again on the red carpet at the Oscars because they are SUCH big stars. You struck gold that day Laura...GOLD!