Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things I Suck At

Math
Doing what other people want me to do when what they want me to do is stupid
Not doing what I want to do, even if what I want to do is stupid
Euchre
Not buying lattes
Driving a stick shift
Sitting in a chair for 8 hours
Being sociable
Not swearing
Not making a joke out of everything
Spelling 'museum'
Returning emails and calls, despite the fact that I really enjoy getting them
Chess
Sitting through movies
Shoveling my driveway
Getting places on time
Punctuation
Reading anything 'classic'
Fixing electronic things
Being patient
Not making a joke out of everything
Not looking up spoilers and ruining Lost
Beating Jen at Dr. Mario
Not beating Rob at Dr. Mario
Science

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For myself, the biggest thing I suck at is getting the mail. It has a lot to due with the Uni-bomber and those letters laced with anthrax. Also, who knows if the mail carrier has washed his or her hands in the last month. Is it really worth the risk to my health to go to the mailbox for bills and advertisements? I think not! I just let my wife get the mail.

I also suck at straws...


Jen's Dad