Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Fools!
(Things irritating me this week...)

1. I'd like to preface this by saying that VH1 is the only reasonable thing on the TV channels at the gym. Today while I was on the treadmill, "Real Chance at Love"(?) was on. What the hell is this? Have you SEEN this? It's so dumb that its existence actually pisses me off. GIRLS! Why are you after those two? They're not hot! And one of them is REALLY STUPID. Like you're really in love with them? DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE.

2. On the way out of the gym today, I looked in the Toys for Tots box. Someone put a water noodle in there. I want you to think about that. A water noodle. A pool toy. What are the chances that a child receiving something from Toys for Tots has a swimming pool? I sure as hell didn't have a swimming pool growing up. Which means that, if they don't have a swimming pool, you just gave them a large piece of FOAM for Christmas.

No comments: