Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Current Mood: I hate going to work
Currently Playing: Cruel Summer

Today is a Detroit Zoo Day. When I was in fifth grade we went on this field trip to the Detroit Zoo and my dad chaperoned, and you know how excited you were on the morning of a field trip when you were getting ready to go to school, but you knew you were going somewhere exciting and you got there and they put you in a group with your friends? PLUS, your parent was the chaperone. Well that particular day happened to be warm and kind of muggyish with lots of chirping birds, and we left in the morning when it wasn't very light out, so anytime it's like that outside it reminds me of Detroit Zoo Day.
On another Detroit Zoo fieldtrip I was in Megan Bennett's group and I got sick and puked in a trash can. Buuuutt.. I don't remember that as fondly.
I think the the Mini/Mini Plan has officially failed. My mom is miniature, only five feet tall, so we call her Mini. We knew she was getting a new car soon, because Danny's getting her car, so we were thinking, wouldn't it be great if Mini got a Mini Cooper?
She nixed it big time and she thinks she wants a Corolla instead.
Let's compare-
Min's hair blowing back in this cute, stylish Mini Convertible...

OR! Mini's... Antenna blowing back in this.. Corolla...

Let's have a vote. Should Min go for the Mini Cooper, her namesake? Or for the Bore-olla? I mean, Corolla? As a third option, I'd like to suggest this Tacoma for Min to rule the road in


And, what the hell, as a fourth option, how about this?


Oh yeah, Min, tearin up the Dunes...
My mom's never going to speak to me again.
Vote for your favorite in the comments, I feel confident it will have a profound impact on her decision.

No comments: