Thursday, July 28, 2005

My neighbors are doing one of the following things:
1. Having a big fight
2. Having a fun party
3. Proclaiming their everlasting love for one another to the world

I can't tell which because they're speaking Spanish, but whatever they're doing, they're doing it with some serious conviction.

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight. I seriously loved it. Johnny Depp did the wierdest Willy Wonka, it was great.

And now for bed because I have a whole day jam-packed with Bursar's Office fun just waiting for me in the morning. I'll be up all night in giddy anticipation.

4 comments:

Joseph said...

Before your brother or sister say it, the word is "weirdest."

Lola said...

DAMN ALL OF YOU AND YOU'RE SPELLING!! I'M AN AR-TEEST! CREATIVITY KNOWS NO SPELLING!!! GENIUS CANNOT BE CONTAINED IN YOUR PIDDLY (sp?) LITTLE WORDS!
... 'e' before 'i', I'll remember that next time, thanks Joe.

Lola said...

Holy Crap. I meant "Damn all of you and YOUR spelling." I hate when people mix up the their/there/they're thing...

Anonymous said...

So, like, yeah, we're really loving the pictures you posted of the new apartment ... or do you really have one? Were those "neighbors" you spoke of in reality street people passing by your cardboard box, maybe?