Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm The King of the World

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Who got a new stove? LAURA GOT A NEW STOVE. That's right, boys and girls, tomorrow they're coming to take away my old, fire-hazardy, broil-cooking, pilot light goes out and fills the house with gas stove, and bringing in a new, shiny non-life threatening stove. My buzzer doesn't work and my kitchen light doesn't turn on most of the time, but I've got a stove. It's like, the best MLK day EVER.
I'm going to have a stove party. I'm going to have people over, and we're going to cook things. FOOD FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Also tomorrow, we're going to the taping of the Colbert Report. I'm trying to come up with a way to get Stephen Colbert to put me on notice. I was thinking of having a shirt made up that says "I Heart Bears"

1 comment:

academicecs said...

I think we all need a photo of this new stove. Try to pose with it in your favorite apron!