Saturday, October 20, 2007

Once again, my childhood is a sham.

Here's what I remember: We used to go over to the Edwards' house and Mrs. Edwards made the most AWESOME Kool-Aid. It was- get THIS- Lemonade and Orange... mixed. Seriously, though, it was really good.
So, while at the grocery store this week, I thought to myself.. I'm going to make Mrs. Edwards Kool-Aid. So I did.
It's Tang.
It tastes EXACTLY like Tang.
And it's not even as good as I remember it being.

That is so fricking disappointing. I hate it when you find out that something you thought was so cool really wasn't that great. Like back in middle school, when I found out Erin wasn't as cool as I thought she was. What a blow. Though I should have seen that coming.

Tonight we went to see MacBeth at the Civic. Well, we saw half of it anyways. We got bored. Are we ADD or something? That's okay. It was pretty much done after Rob leaned over and said "McDuff looks like the guy from the Quaker Oats box" and I could no longer keep a straight face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You found out I wasn't cool? Yeah right. I rocked that middle school out. Hmm, let me think, were you the one who WORE A BODY BRACE FOR YEARS? I had to totally defend you for that, and look at the thanks I get. Ungrateful little punk.

Lola said...

Really. You're going to make fun of a little girl in a brace? Then what? Going to go out and kick some dogs and let the door slam on people in wheelchairs? Yeah...