Monday, March 19, 2007




















Isn't Danny cute, even when he's making stupid faces? Actually, forget I said that. That type of thing is exactly how he got spoiled in the first place.

And by the way, Danny, no, it doesn't count if you turn yourself in. Stop trying to get money out of me.

Did some excellent
, excellent writing this evening about this sketchy family that used to live down the road from us. Scratch that. Their grandma used to live down the road. What the hell though, this is fiction, they lived down the road if I say they lived down the road. Everyone knows I'm a liar anyways.

Going to St. Louis in T-2.5 weeks. Going to find Nelly this time for sure. I think Lily knows his exact location. I will get it out of her even if she promised him and the St. Lunatics that she wouldn't tell.

"Laura, what do you think about Heroes being gone until April 23rd?"
Funny you should ask. I think it SUCKS.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I know the whereabouts of Daniel Gordon Winther.

He is safe in East Lansing. His phone however? It's en route back from Florida.

Problem solved. ONCE AGAIN...I'm forced to save the day.

Lola said...

You know, I'd like to reiterate that Danny should be paying you. You're much more than just a friend, you're like a Life Assistant, like that girl that goes everywhere with Jessica Simpson and tells her that buffalo wings aren't made of buffalo and other helpful tips. Although, your Life Assistant assignment is much less glamorous. Although, Danny does sleep most of the time, so I guess it's pretty easy.

Anonymous said...

First of all- I'm right here...so lay off and leave me alone. Gosh- I'm too busy for you people.

Second- That picture makes it look like I'm on LOST, which would be freaking sweet. What if the Others took me, on their Submarine? What if they are running tests on me right now and all your complaining about is not being able to call me. I COULD BE KILLED AT ANY MOMENT! THEY MUST PROTECT THEIR SECRETS. GOD I LOVE LOST

So leave me alone - I have my phone now, but don't bother me cuz I'm too busy. LATER

Dan