Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Status Report

Time: 8:15pm
Time left to do my WebCt response for class: 3 hours, 45 minutes
Articles left to read: 5
Articles read: 0
Currently working on: my christmas list
Scale of 1-10, how much I hate my job: 7 with a chance of 9
Times I was told I was locin' today: 2
Classes left to take before I can teach college english and creative writing and never have to work at a high school again: 1
Number of articles left to read for that class: 5
Time left to read them: 3 hours, 37 minutes


Other Items of Note:

1. I love my google calendar. Do you have a google calendar? If you're an organization freak, you will love google calendar as much as me. Get it. Got it? Good.

2. Let's be serious. My living room is so. cute.
The problem is, I'm never home to enjoy my living room. I'm posting a picture of it here so you can enjoy it, and maybe I can make it the background on my computer at work and enjoy it from afar.

























3. Amount of money raised for our Race for the Cure on Saturday- $1635.00
Fundraising superstars. My dad will try to tell you it's all his doing, but don't listen to a word of that nonsense.

4. Hi Sara! How's it going? I keep meaning to call you this week. I could call you right now. But there's that small matter of the five articles. I will call you tomorrow. Hope your week is going fine- how was NY?

5. Happy Birthday Joe :)




















6. A few pictures from our housewarming party (just prior to when the big bald guy came and threatend our lives)





































7. (p.s. were you aware that 3 and 7 are my lucky numbers? They are.) This is the day Rob got his new speakers. I feel it's safe to say that if our house was burning down and Rob only had time to save one thing/person, I had better get myself out.

1 comment:

academicecs said...

Here's what you need to do. First, fine a calculator. Second, go to the website and locate the list of contributors. Then, using the calculator (Don't attempt this using paper and pencil. We all know that you struggle with this.), add up the amount of those that contributed based on MY efforts. I am the champ!!!!!!!!!!!