Monday, July 25, 2005

Current Mood:  immersed in the stench that just won't end

Smelly Dogs, Smelly Dogs, What Are They Feeding You?

You know, considering that I have never liked dogs, I think I've been pretty good about the whole dogwalking/dogsitting thing. I've reached the end of my rope. Listen, these dogs SMELL. Seriously, how is it possible that anything can smell this bad? I'm not talking about I catch a wiff of dog breath every once in a while, I mean the whole house smells. Abnormally so. I'm constantly walking around the house thinking that one of them has had an accident. And one of them just got sprayed by a skunk and you can still smell it on her.
The situation is not helped by the fact that they seem to be stalking me. It doesn't matter what I do, if i get up they get up and follow me into the next room. I'M GETTING CLAUSTROPHOBIC.
I have to go now. And it has nothing to do with the season premiere of Laguna Beach.

No comments: