Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Deconstructing Mariah

I have a problem with this new Mariah Carey song.
Here's the verse-

I'm just speaking from experience
Nothing can compare to your first true love
So I hope this will remind you
When it's for real, it's forever
So don't forget about us


Okay. So, she's 'speaking from experience', apparently, which means she had her 'first true love', and after him, nothing compared, right?
So, apparently, whoever she's singing to isn't her first true love. And nothing's going to compare to her first true love. So why's she so bent out of shape about him?
Just sayin.

Someone should hire me on a professional level to get nothing done. I am so good at getting nothing done.

This radio station around us is doing this contest where you sign up on their website and tell them what bills you have and how much they're for and they'll call out your name, and if you call back within 30 minutes, they'll pay the bill for you. I'm so giong to win. Just you wait and see.

Dear Dad-
About the taco bell dog. He's there in case I need Taco Bell. The reason I have that other dog right now is because I sent the first dog on a Taco Bell run, but I don't roll without my dogs, so I had to get a stand in until he comes back.

No comments: