Friday, September 30, 2005

A Few More Things
Number of days this week I didn't get to work on time for absolutely no good reason, including today = 4 (I didn't work Monday)

Look at that, I updated every day this week except for Wednesday. Unheard of.

1. Fall = best time of year, ever.
I heart you, Fall. I love you, 60 degree weather. I love you too, pumpkins.

2. I got my hair cut yesterday, finally. I made an appointment for this place in Bronxville. I look like a boy. Seriously, I went in and told her "I want the exact same haircut, I just want it two inches shorter." What went wrong? I started to see it going very wrong when she was done cutting and started to style my hair. I made the mistake of telling her that I flip my hair up, when what I really meant was that I just kind of mess it up and make it go different directions. Imagine you're standing directly on top of a very very strong fan and, therefore, your hair is flying straight out to the sides. That's what my hair looked like when she was done. My hair was floating around my head like the rings of Saturn. What is the moral of the story? Don't give anyone new a chance. Ever. Be old and crotchity and refuse to go to anywhere but where you're used to, and walk away very, very happy.
change=bad.

4 comments:

Joseph said...

Did Rob laugh at you the way you laughed at his goofy Dumb and Dumber haircut?

szenga said...

ooh your avatar looks so cute!

academicecs said...

What's with the Taco Bell dog?

academicecs said...

Did this dog eat the Taco Bell dog?