Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's Cold. Incredibly cold. It took me a very long time to get up, out of bed and out of the house today because it was so cold the thought of leaving and going outside made me want to cry.
Some things-
1. I got tickets for Me, Rob, Alex and Sarah to go see the Colbert Report in January. That will be fun. I'm missing my first class for it. Oh well.
2. My kickboxing teacher is lame. She stands up at the front, and she'll do the move for about 20 seconds, and then she stops and just counts for us while WE'RE doing the exercise. Are you serious, lady? Don't be yelling "Come on girls!" when you're up there doing nothing. Rude.
I'm going to bed now. Where it's warm.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

How sanitary are those cupcakes with a monkey in the house?

academicecs said...

There is also the issue of monkeys having nothing to do with Christmas. When the heck have you even read, sung or seen anything with monkeys that are in the Christmas theme. Dragon's won't work either!

Lola said...

Are you kidding me? Surely you are forgetting such classics as "Monkey Claus is Coming to Town". The Monkeys really played a large part in the whole Christmas thing. I have it on good authority that there were actually two monkeys travelling with the wise men, but the manger was too crowded, so they had to wait outside, therefore they kind of got the shaft when it came to writing the Christmas play. I'll thank you both to remember that Christmas is for everyone.

academicecs said...

Oh! That's right! I remember it now! "The stocking were hung by the chimney with care. In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there. But suddenly, crazed monkeys sprang into the livingroom and threw monkey feces all over the Christamas tree and gifts, and all of the little children contracted ebola!" Thanks for reminding me!!!!!!!