Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Went shopping with the Min today and purchased-
(1) green tank top for $3.50
(1) Mr. Potato Head calendar with different outfit stickers for each month
(1) book of Sudoku puzzles, which I am now addicted to, though I'm no good at them
(1) copy of Elements of Style, so I can finally learn to punctuate
Then, I went to my CPR training class. 5 hours. 5 hours of breathing into a dummy.

Would you rather question of the day-
"Would you rather have grapes for eyes, but you can still see, or sausages for legs, but you can still walk?"
Think long and hard about that one. It's a no-win situation.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I would rather have grapes for eyes. I have made this decision based on the fact that I believe that I would be less concerned about weird, shiny, green (or purple, depending on the type) eyes as opposed to disgusting, greasy, fat legs which no amount of working out could de-greasify or de-fat. Yes, grape eyes for sure.

Joseph said...

I agree. Grapes for eyes. Only because totally green or totally purple eyes might look cool. And if I wanted to cover them up, I could just wear sunglasses. Then if someone was giving me attitude, I could just pull off the glasses and be like "What did you say?" and they would totally freak out.

While you could cover up your sausage legs with pants, you'd have the embarrasing problem of dogs following you around trying to eat you.

Grape eyes, all the way.

Anonymous said...

I would have to disagree and want sausage legs. I could totally cover them up with pants or way long skirts and would certainly benefit from hopefully not having hairy sausage legs, and therefore saving myself time in the shower since I wouldn't need to shave.
It would also be unlikely that I could find a husband with grape eyes, if you think about it - he would be freaked out. It would be better to reel him in with my face and then scare him later with my sausagey legs. What would I have for feet though? I'm sticking to this answer, for now.