Sunday, January 01, 2006

In NY...

Here I am again in NY. Getting back was pretty easy, minus the tool of a cab driver. Something about going 5 miles out of the city to get to my house seemed to confuse the hell out of him, so we finally just told him to take us to Grand Central and took the train to Bronxville, but whatever, it was fine.
I just watched a PBS special with Suze Orman. If you want to feel bad about your financial situation, I'm telling you, Suze Orman is the one to watch. She's like "you should all be contributing to your 401K, unless your corporation doesn't match, in which case you should be opening a Roth IRA. Huh? What do you mean, Suze, all my money is in an envelope underneath my mattress. Just kidding. But I seriously don't know what all that nonsense means. I'm going to be panhandling when I'm 60. I'm going to be the town bum because I never figured out how to plan for retirement. Of course, in order to retire, I'd have to get a real job.

I went to bed at 12:08 last night. I was so tired. I barely made it to watch the ball drop.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

pandas like bamboo

Lola said...

Yeah, the Min's about as cute as it gets.
Good job, Andrew. You're going to be a vet, right? Well, I would say you're well on your way. :)

Sara said...

Happy Birthday you fool! Make some return phone calls so I can say that in person why don't you?! Don't think I won't sic some ninjas on you.