Friday, January 06, 2006

January is a depressing month. Christmas is over. It's cold. There's nothing going on (no offense, MLK). The only month more depressing than January is March. I hate March.
Nothing going on here, as you can tell. I have another week of vacation and if I'm as lazy next week as I have been this week, than this may be the most unproductive vacation of my life. If I told you I watched a Biggest Loser marathon the other night, would you think I was a loser? I won't tell you then.
In other news, I've decided to take the Post Cereal 2-a-day challenge. They say that if you replace two meals a day with a bowl of their cereal (the healthy ones, none of the fun Fruity Pebble type stuff), you lose somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 pounds. I figure I already eat cereal for breakfast and I barely ever even eat lunch, because I'm too lazy and picky, so what the hell. I accept your challenge, Post. I have purchased (1)one box of Raisin Bran and (1)one box of Frosted Shredded Wheat.
It'll give me something to do.
Damn you, January.

No comments: