Monday, April 24, 2006

Not To Question the Marketing Geniuses, But...

Anyone else have Hotmail? Have you noticed at the top of the screen, how they've been advertising mortgages? If not, they have several different versions, but all of them are an animal who's stomach pulsates like it's panting and it's tounge hangs out. And on it's stomach it says something like "Get a great mortgage rate!" and lists all the states. Tell me, exactly who thought to themselves "You know how we could sell a crapload of mortgages?? We could put it on a panting animal's stomach!"?
On top of being retarded, it's creepy.

1 comment:

szenga said...

Wait are you talking about the wolf with the insanely long body!? They're selling mortgages? I've been trying to avert my eyes this whole time, but I think I've already been scarred.

Not to mention what's up with all the Lamisil advertising on the sidebar! If I have to look at a nasty modly toenail one more time . . . (*#&(*&$*(#&$!!!