Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Things I Feel Uncomfortable About...
So, I should start by saying that I taught my first kickboxing class on Monday. It went pretty well. I made the routine a little too hard, so I'm going to have to make things easier for a while until everyone gets the hang of it and then we can go back to routines and whatnot.
Ten seconds ago I get this email- It's from the photo editor of the Phoenix, which is the school newspaper at SLC. They're apparently running some type of article about my class in the newspaper and so they're coming on Friday to take pictures. This is the first I've heard of all this. This makes me uncomfortable. There are things in the world that I would rather do than have people take pictures of me when I'm all sweaty and disgusting looking. On top of the fact that I just don't really want to be in the school newspaper. People are going to come up to me and say "Oh, I saw you in the newspaper" and then I'm going to get this wierd uncomfortable leave-me-alone feeling.

No comments: