Monday, December 03, 2007

True Confessions

(1) Every once in a while, I'll open my cell phone, put it up to my ear, and think that it's broken because there's no dial tone.
(2) Today I gave out mini jars of play-dough in exchange for right answers. It was quite possibly the most enthusiasm I've seen out of my students all semester.
(3) I am ashamed of myself. I am ashamed of myself because my dog is currently wearing a puffy coat with a fake fur collar. What the hell happened to me? I think she hates me. Which is understandable, because I hate me for putting her in it.
(4) She looks damn cute.

Question:
Why do the Napa Auto Parts trucks have baseball hats on top? You sell auto parts, not baseball hats. You make no sense.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh....Penny in a puffy coat! How cute. I got Magglio a shirt from the Target dollar section that says, "Don't open until Christmas!" It's red and has a hood on it. I want to get a him a coat though, and maybe some booties. We are going to turn into those crazy old ladies who's only companions are their silly dogs.

slb said...

okay, that was a cool idea--the play-doh. i haven't given my kids anything since we played balderdash back in the day as a persuasive essay assignment. they got candy.

i'm spent, man. they spent the day writing.