Monday, July 29, 2002

Another thing...

So a few nights ago I was parked in the parking lot of this bar. Someone comes in and says that a blue accord was hit in the parking lot and the guy drove away. Of course this is my car. So I go outside, and my car is across the damn parking lot from where I was parked, rammed into the back of another car. This, to understate, is just plain rude. There was close to zero damage (dont ask me why, long story..), if the guy had just come in and been like, 'hey, so i accidently hit your car', and then I had seen there was no damage, I probably would have been like 'hey, no problem'. I doubt I would have even taken his information. But to leave someones car across the parking lot rammed into another car, thats just big time rude. Thats fine though, karma comes back around...

No comments: