Friday, July 19, 2002

So today I was listening to the radio at noon, which automatically means that every station is playing those 'retro lunch' programs that grate at my nerves and make me want to pop my own ear drums. But nonetheless.. so they start playing this mix of songs from 'Grease' , and I'm all singing along and thinking to myself, ' wow, Grease, what a great musical, I really like Grease'. And then I start thinking about it a little too hard. Do you remember this musical? this really nice girl moves to this school where everyone is a delinquent, and the guy she likes wont pay any attention to her because he's too cool for her. So what does she do, realize that she shouldn't change herself for some guy? NO!! SHE CHANGES TO BE COOL! and then everyone likes her. WHAT THE HELL?? THATS NOT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO WORK. How did this never occur to me before in the thousands of times I watched this? I am now boycotting Grease..

No comments: