Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Today was... a challenge. I am back to having two jobs, for the next six weeks. I waitress and I teach at a preschool. In four weeks I wont be working thirteen hour days anymore and I may possibly be able to have a life again. Today though.. oh, today was worse than most days. First of all, I was late for work this morning.. I was supposed to work at 8am, but... I woke up at 8am. And Im rushing to get ready until I stop and say 'screw it. I want to wash my hair. I wont have time to wash my hair at any other time today. ' and so I was an hour late for work because I washed my hair. Now that may seem a bit petty, but I think we should look at the big picture here, which is, when its a luxury for you to wash your hair, you know you're too damn busy. So the first half of the day goes fine, I go on my afternoon break, come back.. and two of the preschoolers have flushed their underwear, shorts,shoes and some paintbrushes down the toilet. And the underwear and paintbrushes are stuck in the plumbing. I am not paid enough to deal with this.

No comments: