Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Blah Blah Blah

To begin with, I have absolutely nothing to say today,but I haven't written anything in a while, so I feel like I should, even if its a bit of mindless chatter. My apartment is in ruins. Two of my four roommates moved out this past weekend. You would think "Oh, that's not as bad as moving into a new place, all you have to do is reorganize. No, this is not the case. I think it's more of a mess, seeing as some key furniture items belonged to the other roommates. For instance, the TV stand. My TV is now sitting on the floor, surrounded by a million and ten videos. I am eating my lunch at the computer desk, because the dining room table is no longer. I made pasta for lunch, only to go looking for the collander and remember that it belonged to one of the other roommates. On a brighter note, I am redecorating everything, and thats exciting. On a sadder note, I came home this afternoon to find that sometime after I fell asleep last night my evil boyfriend drank approximately half of the cans of Squirt I had in my fridge. He will be scolded next time I talk to him. And on my very last note of randomness, I'd like to mention that I think that Expresso cups are really neat little minature cups. I dont drink coffee, so I've never drank out of one, but I think I would feel a little ridiculous drinking out of one, kind of like I was at a little kid's tea party. This has been on my mind for a while now.

No comments: