Thursday, August 08, 2002

I seem to have offended someone with my statements about Food TV. However, I think that I have been misinterpreted, because what I said was, that though watching Food TV is all fine and good, I don't think that the gym and vigorous exercise is an environment that matches with Food TV. I think exercise and TV and I think, a comedy or MTV or a sitcom, whatever. I, for one, have to have something either upbeat or extremely entertaining to watch/listen to while I'm working out or I will remember that Im working out, realize how much I really dont want to, and stop. Food TV just is not something that keeps me going while Im working out. Again, when I'm hanging out at my house, I wouldnt have a problem with sitting on the couch, watching some Food TV and writing down the recipies (if I actually cooked..), but I think that working out and watching Food TV is the equivalent of working out and listening to Sade (yes, Sade, can you think of anyone more lo-key than that?). So there you go. I would like to comment that I greatly enjoy Jon's (whom I offended) cooking, and dont wish to discourage him from watching the Food Network, because he made me some really good wine/veggie/spices chicken.

No comments: