Saturday, August 03, 2002

*sigh* im sleeping in tomorrow...
counting crows were just on the Jay Leno show. I dont have their new album because I am too broke to buy it. I am their number one fan and I can't spend fifteen dollars on a CD. I tell you what.. If there are fifteen people out there who read this site, why dont each of you throw a dollar in an envelope and send it my way. Yes? Yes? No...
Im going to start reading "The Art of Happiness" tonight.. I let you know what it is when I finish. On a positive note, a list of eight things that make me happy.
1.The opening credits for "The Wonder Years" ("What.. would you dooooo.. if I sang.. out of tune?")
2.canned pear halves in extra light syrup
3.bubblewrap
4.getting out of work and having voice mail messages on my cell phone
5.The book "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius" by Dave Eggers
6.Tetris. Tetris Tetris Tetris.
7.The smell of grass. And the color for that matter. Green is by far the superior color.
8.Hammocks. I don't have one, but I think if I did, it would make me happy.
Time for sleep now...:)

No comments: