Friday, August 23, 2002

Yes, I know, it has been an entire week since I've posted anything, primarily due to the fact that im too lazy to come up with anything to say. I think I just recently realized how much I have to do in a very small amount of time. I graduate in april and then im going to grad school the following fall. this plan requires that I do the following, very, VERY soon...
1. find a place to take the GRE
2. study for the GRE
3. take the GRE
4. Since I am a creative writing major, I have to put together a portfolio-type thing to apply to grad school, and it needs to be really really good.
5. apply to grad school.
6. get my audit done so i can graduate in the first place.
All of this should be accomplished in about the next two months or so, I think. On top of this, my entire apartment is once again in shambles. We are moving stuff in and theres so much stuff we dont know where to put it, so its just sitting in big heaping piles everywhere, and i dont even want to begin to start going through it. Like an hour ago I was in a really really good mood, and now I am depressed or something.
Tomorrow Im supposed to go help "reorganize" the preschool that I work at (the kids arent there, its clean up week). Its my very last day working there. I think that it would make my day about 900% better if I didnt have to go in and Id be in a much better mood. On the other hand, its really rude to just not show up. The moral dilemma, the moral dilemma. Make myself happy or do what is responsible. Email me and tell me that it would be better if I didnt go in...

No comments: