Wednesday, August 07, 2002

So I've been doing all of my exercising at the Y lately because 1) I get a free membership because I work in the preschool 2) I'm not taking summer classes, so I can't work out at the Rec Center. However, this has no connection to the story.. The story is the fact that EVERY time I go in there to run on the treadmill, two of the three TV's set up in front of the equipment are on food channels. Today it was like the Food Network, and another show that was making banana creme pie. Why would you torture yourself like that? I can hear the people thinking "Wow, that looks really good. No! I cant have that. Thats why Im here in the first place." They're like drooling all over the machines. Secondly, can you think of anything less entertaining than watching the food channel? Okay, I can understand if you're sitting down in front of it, writing down the recipie (sp?), but to just be like, 'hey, lets watch people make food'. I just dont understand.

No comments: