Sunday, September 25, 2005

Say Hello To My Little Friend..

The person to the right of my screen here, is my avatar. It's this thing on yahoo that Sarah told me about, where you can make a little you and then change your clothes to match. For instance, I just happen to be wearing an ice capades outfit today, so I gave my avatar person one too. Oh so fun. And I get a pet panda. You should also get an avatar. Everyone's doing it. Don't be lame.

On to other things...
TONIGHT IS THE SEASON PREMIER OF DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
Fiiiinnallllllllllyyy...
That new neighbor better be scandalous.
And now, I am off to Union Square where Zadie Smith, my very favorite author of all time will be signing my copy of her book and then saying "You're a writer? Oh, really? Why don't you send me something you wrote and I'll give it to my publisher and make you as uber-famous and well loved and respected as I am."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Right.
Me: OHHIZADIEIJUSTLOVEYOUYOU'REMYFAVORITEAND..
Her: what's your name?
Me: OHMYNAMEISLAURAANDIJUSTFINISHEDYOUR
Her: here you go. Next?

1 comment:

szenga said...

Your avatar is AWESOME!!!