Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Downfall of Civilization or Rocketpops

Today while in the grocery store I said to myself, "Self, don't you think some of those wonderful red, white and blue rocket popsicles would be lovely?" I did, so I went looking for them.
WHAT HAPPENED TO ROCKET POPS?
After five minutes of looking, I managed to locate one lonely box of them at the back of my grocer's freezer. Do you know what they've done to the rest of the Rocket Pops? They SEPERATED THEM. As in, buy a 12 pack and you get 4 red, 4 white and 4 blue. No more mixing of the red, whites and blues. No more cherry running into the lemonade.
Listen up, popsicle barons, Rocket Pops are an INSTITUTION. If people cant HANDLE the trifecta of flavor, they can just go get some wussy regular popsicles. Don't you mess up my popsicles just for a couple of lame-os who are all like "Oh no! I'm allergic to lemonade! Oh no! I prefer one flavor at a time!"
If you can't run with the big popsicles, stay out of the freezer.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Sometimes, your avatars piss me off. I spend lots of time planning my outfits and you always just throw on all of the new crap. My avatar would totally snub yours- your miraculously floating, short hair tiara wearing, hippie.

Lola said...

Sar. I want you to think about some of the outfits I wore in the three years we lived together. For instance, the navy blue athletic pants. The ones with the paint on them. And later, the whole in them. That I refused to stop wearing. This is where my avatar gets her fashion sense from.

Lola said...

and by 'whole', I meant 'hole'. Damn you, tricky homonyms! I'll get you next time!

Lola said...

p.p.s. I'm not floating. I'm walking on sunshine.

Sara said...

How I Know I Know You Too Well:
1. When you mentioned your outfits, the first thing that came to my mind were those damn pants.
2. When I read 'whole' I thought- Um, she just typed 'whole'.

So, move back.

Sara said...

PS- That song will now be in my head all night. Thank-you.

Sara said...

Also, go to this girl's blog: http://annealtman.blogspot.com/ It is freaking hysterical. I'm kind of jealous of the level of hilarity of her blog actually.