Friday, June 29, 2007

2 of Many Reasons I'm Actually Too Dumb to be a Receptionist

(1) Sometimes, when I'm on the phone and at my computer, the recording on the phone will say "Press 2 for Blabity Blah", and then I'll press the 2 on my keyboard instead of on my phone and it takes me quite a while to figure out why nothing is happening. This happens more often than I'd like to admit.

(2) When I have to dial a number like "1-800-4-Sallie", I'll get to the "S", and I'm so used to texting that I'll hit the "7" three times to get the "S", like you would in texting. My phone numbers end up being 2,000 digits long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I often find myself doing the same thing. I'll start out keying in someone's phone number, and the next thing I know I'm trying to add letters. Then I laugh out loud really really hard.