Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Part of the definition of addict, I think, is that you need it so bad that you come up with tons of crazy ways to get it. I've started feeling guilty about buying so many lattes, so here is how I've paid for my lattes this week, without actually using my bank account.

Sunday- Used a frequent buyer punch card.
Monday- Asked the girl at another place if they had a frequent buyer punch card. She said "No, but we give out these from time to time instead" and gave me a card for a Free Large Drink. Remembered her face so I could ask the same question to someone else and get another free card
Tuesday- Took back the bottles
Wednesday- Stole $5 from Rob.
I'm eyeing my piggy bank for the rest of the week, but I can't find a grocery store with one of those Coinstar machines and I'm not desperate enough to roll it myself yet.

Rob said no to an espresso machine. He's only hurting himself.

Penny had her first day of Obedience School today. We're going to need a 504 plan.

No comments: