Sunday, June 17, 2007

I've Been Lame...

But here's the catch-up post.

1. Jen's Bachelorette Party.

I went through the pictures and there aren't a lot that I can actually put on here, because I was sworn to secrecy. Seriously, I was. I signed something.
Here are a few that aren't incriminating.




































































2. Rob's Bday party

A cake fight. Naturally.















This is a picture of Rob dancing. I put this in here because Rob claims that I dance like Daphne from Scooby Doo. I think it's pretty clear from this picture who belongs in the Mystery Machine.




















3. Father's Day/Erin's Bday.
Erin loves cake.

















Chloe, my parents new puppy. Oh, and Bad Danny.




















5. Penny in a Hawaiian Shirt.




















6. How to Cheat At Scrabble and Rob Doesn't Even Notice


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck yes I paid him. And then you paid him to dance on me...but he didn't. I was kind of sad but then I realized that he was wearing A RED, WHITE AND BLUE THONG!!! Who wears something like that?!

Lola said...

The thong is what bothered you? I was more hung up on the nasty, nasty butt-length hair. Now that you bring it up, I think I actually paid the creepy doctor to dance on you. That man was a serial killer.

Anonymous said...

ewe that guy was sick. Captain America? I say Captain Sick!

BTW - Lola, my head appears to be bigger than the state of Texas in that photo. I have a charlie brown lollipop head! I'm embarrassed. I'm so embarrassed. :)

stupid head.

Joseph said...

Sine is spelled correctly. As in Sine, Cosine and Tangent.

What's "tiler?"

Andrew said...

I love Penny in the Hawaiian shirt!