Monday, June 25, 2007

Know what's nast? When you drink wine on the deck and all kinds of bugs die in your glass and then you have to fish them out with a spoon. Not that I do that. Ever.
It would be best if you didn't mention how many diseases bugs carry, because then I would look up the symptoms of those diseases and decide I have all of them. Which, actually, is a disease I caught from Sar.

My new story is choice. Which is a word that the Irish boys used a lot. It's possible I was born to live in Ireland. Where they have cool words like 'choice', instead of 'sweet', which I'm tired of. Also, they say "Your man" instead of "That guy", as in "Your man J.D. Salinger is choice".
Everything in Ireland is better.

I stole this picture from Jackie's blog. I think it's cute. I also think that this is right before we stuffed 10 house keys into our dresses. Sure, I could explain that. But it's more fun not to.

No comments: