Thursday, June 02, 2005

Current Mood:  MMM.. wine. In tiny pre-packaged, individual-sized, mini-bottles, no less...
Currently Playing: Little ditty.. 'bout Jack and Di-A-Anne.

My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate
I've been eating a lot of blueberry muffins lately. The Stop and Shop by us has these lowfat blueberry muffins that you would THINK would be gross, due to their lowfat, no-fun nature, but you would be oh-so-wrong. They're all doughy and wonderful. And they give me acid reflux. Exactly what part of a blueberry muffin would give you acid reflux? I dont know. But they do. Why, oh why, does everything I love not want to be my friend?
Joe is graduating from Film School tomorrow, and his final film project is up on his site, go here and see it.
Also, it's Erin Carriere's bday. Soy yo, Erin, happy bday. You're old just like me now. Give me a call, we'll go to Bingo together.

No comments: