Thursday, August 11, 2005

If you were sitting here beside me at my desk in the Bursar's office you would actually be able to see my soul slowly leaving my body because this job is sucking the life out of me.
This, however, is helping to pass the time while simultaneously making a fool of me.
Damn you, Vermont! What the hell are you doing way up there by Maine?? Get back down here by Connnecticut where I put you!!
The shape of Maine reminds me of the Arby's hat or oven mit or something. I'm not sure which, but when I see Maine I think of Arby's. And I don't even like Arby's.
Rhonda's getting hauled away tomorrow and I still have to clean all of my junk out of her. I'm going to find a big dumpster, park beside it and just fling everything in there. Of course, I'll open the trunk and see things in there and go "Oh, I could use that", but seriously, that stuff has been in there for an entire year, since I moved here, and if you don't use it in a year, you probably don't need it...

This fact has never stopped me before.

Had an egg sandwich for lunch. Not too bad, not too bad.

No comments: