Wednesday, August 03, 2005



Rob's feeling confused lately. He's exploring his inner princess.








Outtakes From Visiting Rob's Grandparents

Today we visited Rob's very nice but over-90 and somewhat senile grandparents. It may have been one of the most hilarious hours of my life. Here are some conversation samples.
GP= Rob's grandpa
GM= Rob's grandma

GP: "Rob did you listen to those books on CD?"
GM: "He doesn't have time to listen to those!"
GP: "What do you mean he doesn't have time? He's on vacation!"
GM: "He doesn't have a CD player in his car"
GP: "Well, give him our car!"
GM: "Our car doesn't have a CD player"
silence. cricket cricket.
GP: "Oh."

GM: "Oh, look! Grandpa didn't get any food in his lap today!!"
awkward silence
Rob: "Uh.. good job, grandpa."

At one point I had to go in the bathroom and laugh because I couldn't control myself. It was a good time.
I chopped my hair off. I'm talking chopped like it doesn't even go to my chin anymore.

Tomorrow, when I figure out how to get pictures off of Danny's camera, I'll put up Kalamazoo pictures and a post about it. For now, bed time.

No comments: