Saturday, March 25, 2006

Surprise, I'm a Man.

So, I'm reading Alex's blog today, and he's talking about this. It's called MyHeritage.com and you go there and upload a picture of yourself and it will do a 'Face Scan' (a highly technical process, I'm sure) and then tell you what celebrity you look like. Being someone who loves to waste time, I think SWEET! So I upload a picture. Who do you think I come back as?
David. Schwimmer.
Apparently, I look like a man. And not a particularly attractive man, either.
So I think it's hilarious and then I upload pictures of my sister and my mom.
WE ALL COME BACK AS MEN.
Um.. is someone not telling us something?
Seriously, it would have been easier to take if you had just told us earlier.








3 comments:

Joseph said...

It thought I looked like Katie Holmes.

Upside: I'm pretty.
Downside: Tom Cruise.

szenga said...

Mine came up with some you'd probably expect, but on higher and lower percentages I always get Haley Joel Osment! I also got Martina Hingis, Ben Stiller, and K.D. Lang.

Lola said...

Do you see dead people? That may explain it.