Monday, March 27, 2006

Please Talk Me Out Of This

So, I get an email from Martin, who I lived with in Ireland. He's getting married (in Dublin) on April 29th and he asked me to come. So I'm like, no way can I do that, but being the way that I am, I can't leave well enough alone and I decide to just see how much a ticket would be, hypothetically and all. $440! It cost me $250 to fly to Michigan but I can fly across the freaking ocean and back for $440?!?!
If you could leave comments about why exactly this is a very bad idea, a very VERY bad idea, that would be very helpful.
No worries, I'm sure Rob will be happy to talk me out of it real fast.

1 comment:

szenga said...

I'm an enabler Laura. You know this about me. By the way, I signed Alex and me up for kickboxing! There's already quite a list! We're going to need you to whip us into shape, especially after this. (I've updated my blog, finally, so the link I wanted to use right there, didn't happen :()