Thursday, July 26, 2007

So.

1. I added something new to the side- Today's Pet Peeve. I feel as if I have so many of them, they deserve a separate column. Then, to balance out how much of a Negative Nancy I am, I added a list of my favorite things. I'm not sure if it will work though, because I don't know how to archive them.

2. I'm a professor! I'm a professor! I'm a professor!

3. Finally.

4. I'm wearing my professor glasses.

5. I haven't gotten the photos from the contest up yet or declared the winner, which is lame considering it's been a week and a half. I'm working on it. But I'm at work now, so I can't. Tonight. Maybe.

6. I finally finished the last Harry Potter last night. It was excellent. Best so far. Read it.

7. I have a problem with the restaurant Chicken Coop. True, I have never eaten there. Regardless, why would you name a restaurant Chicken Coop? Have you ever been in a chicken coop? It reeks. Why would you want to (a) eat in a chicken coop, (b) eat anywhere associated with a chicken coop?

8. Tuesday is my last day at this job. On Wednesday I am going to the beach, alone, and I'm going to sit there all day long. It's going to be so sweet.

8. Saturday is the last day of the blueberry season, according to LeDuc's. I haven't gotten enough blueberries yet!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Gwen Stefani. I am so getting you all of her cd's for Christmas!

slb said...

hey laura, guess what? i think we're teaching at the same college this fall. i was looking at the school's adjunct page and saw your name above mine. very cool. congrats!

(this is stacia, by the way. we worked on lumina together at slc.)