Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It is unacceptable to bring food- and by food I don't mean pretzels. I mean a full lunch; sandwich, orange, banana, etc- and eat it during a seminar when other people are trapped in the room, about to go out of their minds from the sound of your chewing and the yucky banana-smell of your banana. It is unacceptable. You may eat before seminars, and you may eat after seminars. If there is a break in the seminar, you are welcome to go into the hallway and enjoy your bananas.
There are no exceptions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something "stinks" here. First we want to register cologne as a weapon, then we complain about the smell of a banana. I believe in multi-tasking when I can. When I go to a seminar, I want to smell good while I am listening to the speaker at the same time that I am enjoying my tuna fish and banana sandwich.

We'll let this stay as anonymous, but you will know me when you smell me.


Jen's Dad

academicecs said...

For someone that only bathes on occasion, I find it interesting that you have smell issues!!!

GCW

Lola said...

Dear Jen's Dad-
I believe that teleconferencing was invented for those just like you. That way, you can sit at home, eating hardboiled eggs, lighting incense and rubbing those little magazine cologne samples on your arms. And the rest of us can relax.
Ahhh.. thank goodness for technology.

Dear Dad-
WHATEVER!

Anonymous said...

Smell is bad enough, but tell me that they didn't crunch! I would've been out of there so quickly ...