Friday, March 26, 2004

Details for Joe

This post if specifically for Joe. So if youre not Joe than MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. The details of grad school are as follows- I believe I will be attending the MFA program at Sarah Lawrence in the fall. I say believe because while this is my number one choice, I havent gotten the results back from all my schools yet- So far Ive been accepted to Colorado, Pittsburgh and Sarah Lawrence. We would be living on the outskirts of NYC, and its a two year program, so we would move back to Michigan after I finished it. It would be particularly sweet because McSweeneys has an NYC office, and I could attempt to get an internship there while I was at SLC. This is all the info I have for you at this time. The bachelor/bachelorette parties are April 17th- are you coming??
miss ya:) Lola

No comments: