Tuesday, March 30, 2004

If your curious what a drunk email from jon might look like...

here is the answer to all of your questions...

Lola. I love you. And you love my hair. Right now you are talking
with a pseudo-german accent, trying to be like a hairstyleist.... you
are not an east-german hair-styleist. I am really really drunk. maybe
you should cut my hair, i am under the assumption that you are not
going to cut my hair. you are instead going to give me the side pony
tail. for fucks sake. side ponytails are a female thing. really. if i
don't have a vagina i really shouldn't have a side ponytail....and now
you are laughing at me... fuck. now you are getting a camera.... and
my girlfriend is saying that i'm cute... i dont' buy it...
unless .,... fuck yoiu... i don't want my picture taken.... fuck. my
picutre was taken. damnit. and people are downstairs smoking. i want
to smoke, but i shouldn't. now i can hear rob... i'm going to go find
out what kind of madness is going on downstairs... buy... or bye....
whatever... oh, my girlfriend is scratching my back... mmmmmmmm....
ohb yeah......


this is jo. jon's a ittle sleepy. e


NO I'M NOT!!!!!

No comments: