Friday, March 05, 2004

Several Things....

First, I'd like to start a profile series called "Spotlight On..."
The first Spotlight will be a study of the "number collector"

Number Collector-
What is he DOING with all those numbers??? He's someone I barely know, I would have walked by without saying hello if I had my anti-social way. We worked on some project together, like YEARS ago. We talk for four or five minutes after which I would be more than happy to leave, but inevitably (sp?) there is the "Oh, let me get your number, we should hang out some time" AM I REALLY BITCHY? because all i can think is "you KNOW we arent going to hang out." Maybe its because I'm not the most of gregarious of people, maybe he really does think we should hang out some time. What do I think is really going to happen though? I think I'm going to get drunk dialed some time in the near future and hear "who is this?? you were in my phone" Speaking of which, how many numbers can those phones hold??

In other news- I had a dream last night in which I defended Jen's honor. Rob and I meet up with Jon and we all go to meet up with Jen and Ryan. Just before we get in the apartment though, Jon says "well, you know ryan is seeing someone else, right?" and I'm like "Ryan and Jen broke up?!?!?" and Jon's like "No, Ryan's just seeing another girl too." So we go in and get ready and I'm like "are you ready Jen?" and shes like "Oh, I'm not going Lola" and Ryan's like "Oh, [insert 'other girls' name that i cant remember'] is going to come with us." Then I got really pissed off at the boys and I turned around and said "Well, I hope you guys realize I am NOT being nice to her." Ha. Ive got your back Jen:)

In other other news-
Rob did something cute today. I had this student who was asking how the Cold War started, and for the life of me, I could not remember- so I told him about the Space Race and McCarthyism and the Red Scare and all that- and then Rob came in my room and I'm like "Rob, could you explain to him how the Cold War started?" Well, it turns out that Rob knows everything there is to know about the Cold War and he just went off and explained everything about it. It was hot. Am I a nerd? Im glad I dont have a place where people can post comments. :)

No comments: