Saturday, August 21, 2004

Here I am, at the friendly neighborhood Yonkers Public Library. I'm tired of putting things away in the apartment. Doing anything adventurous seems like a lot of work. Last night I was going to rent a movie but then I realized that I would lose my parking place (which are few and far between) and decided not to. And I am broke, my friends. Oh there are a million things to do around here. And they all require some sort of money. For another two weeks or so, money is not something I have. I found some outlet malls and was planning on going to them today, when I realized that window shopping at an outlet mall would be a bittersweet experience. I just want to start school and get things going, because this whole "entertaining yourself in a thrifty way" thing is not working out for me. We could go into the city, but we did that yesterday, and by the time you drive into Manhattan, find a parking place, find a subway station, get to where you're going and get back to your car, its pretty exhausting. On tuesday we will have not only internet but also cable, but until then... I will be at the public library.
P.S. Jon- I got the invite for the 3 pimps site, but when I clicked it, it didnt work.. hmm....

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Wow, that sums up my Los Angeles experience as well. My car hasn't moved in about a week.